Looking for a career where you can be passionate about what you do, enjoy your working environment and take pleasure in building positive relationships? Don’t miss this opportunity, this could be where you belong….
Written version of Realistic Job Preview or Benefits.
To discuss openings, call: Recruiter, Jonathan Miller at 888-920-3600 ext. 2138.
Qualities we are looking for:
- Understand life is most enjoyed at home
- Passionate about serving others
- Seek reward from relationships
- Are honest, loyal and dependable
- Offer good verbal and written communication skills
- Are independent, professional and self-motivated
No training, no problem! We have room for all experience and education levels. We provide paid training, competitive wages and rewarding work.
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Have a clean criminal history/OSBI
- Have a valid driver’s license
- Have reliable transportation and current auto insurance
Bios/A Better Life Homecare employs qualified and competent Program Managers and Directors who value their employees and work hard to build positive, cohesive teams.
If you want more information or would like to join our team, apply today!
Why work for Bios?
- Meaningful work
- Full-time & part-time positions
- Paid training
- Flexible schedules
- Mileage reimbursement
- Benefit package
A great benefit package is offered that includes paid vacation, medical insurance, tuition reimbursement, good standing bonuses, and referral bonuses.